Welcome to the Institute of Educational Coaching
The IEC exists to recognise the highest standards of coaching and leadership practice.
In association with Vision for Learning the IEC is leads the way in ensuring that professionals have access to the highest quality training, resources, coaching, accreditation and networking to support them in their work.
- To set and promote the highest standards for coaching in education and third sector coaching professions
- To provide high quality coach training and resources for education and third sector
- To provide comprehensive accreditation of coaching practice and leadership skills
- To advise on policy and practice in relation to coaching
- To champion and develop the role of coaches as professionals within the education and the third sectors as well as those working independently
- To nurture the development of networks to support education coaches
- Level 1 Introduction to Coaching
- Level 2 Advanced Skills Coaching
- Level 3 Accredited Coach Practitioner (with Masters Credits)
- Level 2 Certificate of Professional Competence in Middle Leadership
- Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence in Senior Leadership
- Diploma in NLP
- Sharing Mindfulness Certification